06 August, 2012

Can't switch your Ad Dynamo account to a Naira account? [SOLUTION]



Ad Dynamo is growing rapidly! Advertisers and Publishers are beginning to notice this Ads Program. In fact, I was using Ad Dynamo for a while but I stopped when I made changes to this blog. I'm bringing it back very soon because it is a good and recognised income measure for bloggers and site owners.


Moving on... I registered with Ad Dynamo months back when the option to use bank transfer was not available so I decided to choose Ad Dynamo debit card but I didn't applied for it yet until I discovered we can now be paid by bank transfer in Nigeria. I tried all means to switch my payment method to Bank Transfer but it was foiled. I then mailed the admin via (allan@addynamo.com) stating my problem then I got this reply:
Hi Olayinka,

In order to change your account to Naira, you will need to register a new account and select Naira, unfortunately I am unable to do this as once you have created this account the currency selected cannot change once saved. Please create a new account, select Naira as your currency, and we can transfer your earnings to your new account once done.

So I went ahead to create a new account.

Is this your story? Do the same i.e Also create a new Ad Dynamo account using the following steps:

  • Visit Addynamo.com
  • Click on Become a Publisher button; Wait for the page to fully load/
  • Check the current country selected and make sure It's Nigeria as shown below:


    Now, Click on the Sign Up Now button.

  • After then, Enter your Personal Details with a valid e-mail address
  • Continue the registration till you get to Payment Options tab. Select Bank Transfer and then click on contiue button below the form.


  • Thereafter, Enter your Bank Account details with your Bank's sort code. Don't know your Bank's sort code? Simply call your Account manager to give you that.
    NOTE: Sort Codes are unique six digit numbers used to identify a Bank's branch.
  • Click on complete registration and then you're done!
  • However, you can request for funds transfer from your previous account via the e-mail address I gave above.


If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the share buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)

Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...