05 December, 2011

My Birthday Specials: Grab your freebies and offers now!

Join me in today's celebration as I clock another year on this wonderful Earth given to us by the most Gracious God.

Times like this comes once in a year and I have made plans towards which will definitely not exclude your benefit.
Today, Dec. 5 2011 is a very special day to me and I'd like to extend it to you by sharing special stuffs with you.
If you're new here, I recently posted on getting freebies, recharge cards and special offers in your mailbox . If you have not subscribed, I advice you to do that now so as not to miss the ones i will release on this special day.
Now, I have a packaged some interesting books for you to read. Beleive me, you'll like them.


List of free giveaway ebooks for today

  1. A 3in1 book collection featuring:
    • How to make money using different methods/resources
    • How to earn money through facebook
    • How to earn online by Tweeting in Nigeria
    • Top facebook tips and tricks
    • and lots more....
  2. THIS EBOOK IS ONLY FREE FOR 3 DAYS SO GRAB IT ASAP OR PAY A SUM OF 1,000 NAIRA ONLY AFTER THREE DAYS OF THIS POST. (2 days left)
  3. How to make thousands/millions of income from the internet (Make your 2012 internet budget)[FREE]
  4. MobStac 101: (A free guide that teaches you how to create a mobile view for your blog using MobStac's free service) [FREE]
  5. Learn Basic html for writing your own simple webpage
    [FREE]

More Offers

I am volunteering to create 3 blogger blogs for 3 lucky ones who submit their entry as fast as possible. If you're interested in this offer, simply send a mail regarding your request to info@thelatestinfos.com. You will be notified when this entry closes. Thereafter, you will pay for the service. Click here to learn more.

Also, I have another interesting package that will help newbie bloggers on how to blog successfully. If you're not yet a blogger but you're willing to, don't worry! This package benefits both existing and new bloggers; You will also be taught how to make money with your blog and other cool blogging tips. Click here to get the detailed instructions.

Have you gotten more than what you expected? There's one more thing!
I said earlier that I'd be giving out free recharge cards and freebies to my subscribers which i already started few weeks ago, its not too late! You too can join the list here.

Are you in anyway feeling appreciated or you'd like to send me a birthday donation, here's my bank details:

Bank Name: Fidelity Bank plc
Account Name: Oladele Olayinka Morenikeji
Account no: 6018137951

I beleive you should be happy you visited to day. Ensure you visit frequently and share so as not to miss upcoming updates.

Thank you for Making it Possible to appreciate your readership.
Enjoy!


If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the sharing buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)
  Buy Olayinka Oladele a drink with Virtapay. (Login or Signup to perform action)
Grab my RSS feeds now! OR Subscribe to The latest info by Email You can also send me a request on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or follow me on Google plus .

Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...