07 December, 2011

Make Money this festive season through shipping deals

Hi friends. Its another bright day and everyone is preparing for the
Yuletide season. I wouldn’t dispute the fact that you have got some serious spending to make this time of the year. But as you all know me, I am trying
all my best to make my friends and readers live the life they have all dreamt of.
Therefore, please welcome with me, Ojo Samuel all the way from the great city of Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria. A webdesigner, Internet marketer and a marketing consultant. He will be our guest writer for some period of time
here on this blog who will be introducing us to various opportunity in the world of online businesses. “LEGAL” if I may quote.
Today, he is going to
introduce us to what he calls “SHIPPING GOLD RUSH” Sam, let the ball
rolling. Good day Reader/Visitor, Let me first and foremost introduce myself a little.

My name is Ojo Samuel as Olayinka has rightly said. I wanna say a big
thank you to all of you for giving me the privilege to share with you what I have been using to make some extra cash online.
Sincerely, I learnt it in
the hard way and I have made up my mind not to allow my fellow compatriots to fall into the ditches of online business scams anymore. Some Internet marketers claim unrealistic wealth trying to convince you to buy this or that which certainly makes them the money and not the method they sell you. I started off in 2007 online when I was still in High school. Then I had some extra cash to gamble on various online deals. Then we buy e-gold at my local exchanger here at Under-G for around #100 per $ USD.

I invested, played games, buy membership and some other stuffs like that which actually didn’t work out. 2008, I decided to quit the rubbish of online business dreams. But something happened that got me back rolling into the online cosmos again. I bought my first phone. Nokia 2626. Ha! Then I was one of the local Champs in my class. With a phone that can surf the net anytime, the temptation of GOOGLING EVERYTHING googleable (Don’t mind my rhymes) came and I couldn’t resist it. I remember though there were cheat codes for surfing the web on your phone without paying a dime to your network was rampant but I remember
still wasting recharge vouchers just to come online. I opened my facebook account (http://facebook.com/ojosamuelking) in 2008. You know what that means? Addiction! But Lo and Behold,
like the Bible will put, I have been able to get a lot of information, educational strategies and money making opportunity just from facebook alone. Not to talk of the entire online cosmos itself. Well, in 2010 things became going smoothly as I could really call myself an
online marketer by then. Getting paid from one affiliate program to
another. Google has also blessed me a lot and can’t but mention it that as at this morning, what I know best is what I do best and Google Adsense has
been one of my top easiest earning strategies on the WEB. Sorry if you were expecting me to put $35,890, $253, $1000 as figures that gears you up to continue reading this post…. It makes no sense to me as my own success shouldn’t become something that makes others commit suicide. Lol. Just joking but later, I will show you real proves for what I am talking about.

IF you have read thus far, then I bet you were interested in what I am asked to share with you today “SHIPPING GOLD RUSH” and here we go:




Does the pictures above gives you an idea of what I am about to introduce
to you? IF not, lets get simplified. One of the methods I have been making money online with is by doing drop shipping, buy and selling high paying electronics products for interested people. I buy for cheap abroad and sell for profit here back home. Imagine from the picture above, an Andriod PDA
which cost over a #100,000 Naira in Nigeria can be bought online for less
than $100 which is around #18,000 at most in Naira. Can you do the math? A product I buy for someone and makes around #70,000 naira as gain and gets around 2 to 3 buys in 2 weeks sometimes…..is it not worth venturing into
the more? So, what I did was to use one of my profits to buy for another person who hasn’t paid on the basis that he pays when he sees the product!
Do the math peepz. I must confess to you that I learnt this method too in a relatively hard
way. Its not easy coming by online. And not everyone will be willing to
share this with you! But for some reasons and the partnership of the admin of this website, I have decided to come out of my hidings and reveal the exact methods I have been using. The various website I have been using and how I have been paying for these products to be shipped to me in Nigeria. If I start the explanations now, it will take more than 5hours. Lol. But
for the first 50 Lucky Nigerians to contact us at shipping-gold@thelatestinfos.com will get further informative details as to starting this kind of online business. WAOH!
Did I type this long? Anyway, thanks for reading thus far! Stay bless and Merry Xmas in Advance!


If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the sharing buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)
  Buy Olayinka Oladele a drink with Virtapay. (Login or Signup to perform action)
Grab my RSS feeds now! OR Subscribe to The latest info by Email You can also send me a request on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or follow me on Google plus .

Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's mine... mickeys_world@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...