14 July, 2012

The battle between Windows Phone, iOS and Android; Which is the last man standing?




Honestly, I've been looking forward to writing something about this for long and I think now is the time to air my thoughts. Yes Now!
When it comes to reviewing an OS, I usually consider, the app integration,user interface and how mobile/handy the operating system seems to be.
In Nigeria here, Very few people know what an Android device is; so is windows phone. I won't really call that ignorance but I know they'll know someday.
At least I can still make mention of iPhones where ladies are and believe me, they'll rush into me as if I were a rich nigga...
Cut the crap! Ignorance is a disease as my people would say; Let's face it squarely and forget about hype. I already have it at the back of my mind that I need a blackberry device to feel among so I purchased one or I'm gonna be friendless.
Enjoying my gist huh? Now, windows phone as a lot of people presumed is dead. Can't really talk about windows phone 8 devices for now but I still believe it's not what we expect of windows phones so we write them off. talking about User Interface and App integration, they are quite okay but just few specially made apps are avilable so what's the use? Apps make a lot of difference.

Seeing iOS in a very straightforward direction, there's a very very very interactive user interface but people still think iOSes are limited in one way or the other. Something I so much like about the iPhone 5 is the holographic display; This tells you that iOSes ain't sleeping and come to think of it, are iOSes complex to use? Hell No!
Apparantely, iOS has dominated the market for a while and I guess Apple is still working on future upgrades. Obviously, I can still advise you to go try out an iOS because it's not dead yet..

Now, This is the part I like to write about! Talking about Android... Android is one great operating system which is not really suitable for office use but an elegant and styled mobile playground. Android devices features great processing speed and all easily customisable interface thereby having apps submissive to your fingers. Right now, Android OS is a waking baby that has somethings great to dish out. My eyes are uphill waiting for more amazing features of Android OS. App-Integration is another enjoyable part of an Android OS. Can't say much though but it is an ideal new-generation OS. So go get one...
Many people do not know what an Android device is because very few people talk about it. Would like you to try out an Android in addition to your blackberry device. Android.com is the official site of this OS and you can browse through Android devices at Android.com/devices .



If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the share buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)

Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




5 comments:

Internet Investment Ideas said...

Thanks for throwing more light on this iPhone and Andriod things.
Good to see one of your articles again, I was wondering were you've been for some time.
Nice article, but I was hoping you'd share a link where I can get one for free....Lol

praizJosh said...

Very informative write up.
Thanks for sharing.

Olayinka Oladele said...

@Internet Investment Ideas, lol... It will surely come. Thanks for visiting... I was offline for a while

@Praiz Josh Thanks man!

Obasekin said...

Well, iPhone is trash as far as I know. I can not say much about wp but i pple are just shouting android here and there. What is really wit that phone abi wat do you call it

Olaryeankarh said...

Obasekin, Android is an operating system that is stunning. It has great apps in abundance and It's proudly owned by the big Google. You can read more about the OS here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...