13 September, 2011

UNILORIN admission list has been released, check it now!


Hello reader, I previously posted on checking merit unilag's admission list for 2011 . You can take a look at that.

This is another update as schools will be admitting students for new academic session.
Unilorin has officially posted the admission list for 2011 candidates so if you took part in the previous post utme screening exercise and have checked your result to confirm good, its better you hurry now to check if your name is among the names that has been shortlisted.
Note that you will be required to enter your JAMB/UTME registration number before you continue.
Click here to view UNILORIN admission status for 2011 .

Wish you the best of luck!

If you're having problems opening the admission list link or need something, kindly drop a comment below.



If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the sharing buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)
  Buy Olayinka Oladele a drink with Virtapay. (Login or Signup to perform action)
Grab my RSS feeds now! OR Subscribe to The latest info by Email You can also send me a request on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.



Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pls I want u to help me . I chose med & surgery and I was given physics after scoring 292 in utme and 74 in post utme. Pls for God's sake I want u to help me cos I only need to study medicine. Or if they can give me another course relates to medicine I'll be glad. My jamb reg. No. is 15747804FA. Thanks.

Olaryeankarh said...

I think you have to go for physics then after you are admitted, you can apply for change of course.

Anonymous said...

awesome blog... I couldnt have wrote this any better than you !! I enjoyed the way you write on your blog,Thanks for commenting ,
Thanks for recommending and sharing, Post! Will take a look ASAP ! .
dedicated hosting reviews

Olaryeankarh said...

You are welcome. Thanks for commenting too.

Anonymous said...

please i cann't fine the list. I have typed my reg no for 3days now, and no result. They keep on saying ur admission is still processing, pls check back. Pls guys wot could this mean? Should i still have hope? please i cann't fine the list. I have typed my reg no for 3days now, just now result. They keep on saying ur admission is still processing, pls check back. Pls guys wot could this mean? Should i still have hope

Olaryeankarh said...

Yeah. There's lot of hope. You're not the only one having this status. It means your admission status has not been released or decided.

Anonymous said...

Pls educate me on how to get my state of origin certificate.

Olaryeankarh said...

You have to visit your local government (your hometown's local government) to get it.

seun said...

pls hep me o, i ve uploaded my o.level nd my state of origin nd i ve also paid my acceptance fee more dan 48hours now, but yet my clearance ve is still being processed am confused i nid a hep 4rm anybody, jst flash me i wil cal back. Thankspls hep me o, i ve uploaded my o.level nd my state of origin nd i ve also paid my acceptance fee more dan 48hours now, but yet my clearance ve is still being processed am confused i nid a hep 4rm anybody, jst flash me i wil cal back. Thanks

Olaryeankarh said...

Guess you have to visit the school board and explain yourself to them.

Anonymous said...

Is any other list still coming out nd wenIs any other list still coming out nd wen

Olaryeankarh said...

I don't know if you're gonna get any other list. I'll only advise you to follow the steps to see if your admission status is positive.

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...