02 February, 2012

How to Borrow Airtime from Airtel

So i was tweeting a friend and he complained that he's low on airtime on his Airtel line. All of a sudden, I saw him tweeting back again...
I asked him how he got airtime at that late hour but he simply replied: "I borrowed airtime from Airtel"
What? I didn't beleive it at first until i tried it myself. It's not a trick but another way Airtel benefits you.
Now here's the gist:
Dial *500# on your Airtel sim, you'll be shown a list of options e.g 50, 100, 200....
Select the amount you want to borrow then reply. After your request has been completed, Simply check your account balance to see if your account has been credited. You will be given a specific period of time to refund the airtime borrowed. When next you recharge, Airtel automatically deducts your loaned airtime.

NOTE: The airtime borrowed can be used for making calls, browsing the internet and other stuffs.
Enjoy!

You can follow me @Olaryeankarh on twitter.


If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the sharing buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)
  Buy Olayinka Oladele a drink with Virtapay. (Login or Signup to perform action)
Grab my RSS feeds now! OR Subscribe to The latest info by Email You can also send me a request on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or follow me on Google plus .

Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...