05 July, 2011

How to send free sms from your mobile phone

This is a cool new opportunity for mobile phone users to send free text messages neglecting the network provider.
This service allows you to send sms to any mobile phone number in the world.
To get started, you only need two things:
1. An internet ready mobile phone;
2. A browser either in-built or downloaded so far it can connect to the internet.
NOTE: This service is free. You will only be charged for browsing the internet by your network.
The site is JSMSFREE. Click here to visit now.

If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the sharing buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.) You can also send me a friend request on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.
Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




1 comments:

ChermylleJazz said...

Wow! nice posts. I will try to do it on my phone. I've been searching for free sending of SMS and luckily found this one. I will share this to my friends and relatives if this work :)


Free SMS | morning greetings | love messages | messages for friends

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...