19 November, 2011

NaijaBlog Hosting: The most affordable hosting site for your blog, site or forum

Do you own a site/blog? Or you need a quality and reliable host? I guess this post is specially written for you.

I have created blogs, sites and business pages which needed to be self hosted so as to make them professional. As a Nigerian, I tried to make research on hosting sites that is Nigeria friendly (Which you can easily pay in Naira); My findings led me to so many hosting sites that answered my questions. From my findings, I got to meet a friend who co-owns a hosting site which is know as NaijaBlog Hosting. I never regretted meeting him and never will.
From his site's name, you'll know its a hosting site specially for Nigerians.
NaijaBlog Hosting is an incredible site delivering a reliable hosting service to customers. One of the advantages of this hosting site is that the payment scheme is very easy and secured. Also you get to contact the Admins at any time you wish. Isn't it wonderful?
Trust me, service from this hosting site is so wonderful and you'll never regret buying your hosting account from them.

"I am proud to tell you that this blog (The latest Info) is hosted by NaijaBlog Hosting".
As you can see, this blog is moving on, quite an evidence to let you know that NaijaBlog Hosting is a Trusted site to host your site/blog/forum especially for Nigerians.

As a matter of fact, NaijaBlog Hosting offers one of the cheapest hosting plans. Imagine when you host your site for as low as #2,500 per year. Getting more interesting right? Hosting at low cost which is also tested, trusted and reliable!

You get to access cpanel with softaculous which enables you to install web apps or platforms with ease. Thats the essence of what you paid for.

NaijaBlog Hosting offers:
- Email Hosting
- Easy to use cpanel
- Bandwidth Transfer
- Well constructed File Manager
- Custom Domain Names, etc.

If you're a blogger like me; Tired of having .blogspot, .wordpress, .wapka.mobi... in your site/blog url, I advice you to get a custom domain name of .com, .net, .org, etc from Naijabloghosting.com now!
There's lot more to say but you need to experience it yourself not only as a customer but as a testifier.

In case you need help buying a custom domain and pointing it to your blog (blogger platform), We can do it for you. Send us a mail at info@thelatestinfos.com.

You can add my friends; The co-admins of Naijabloghosting.com on facebook:
Peter Emu
Oyedepo John

Enjoy!


If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the sharing buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)
  Buy Olayinka Oladele a drink with Virtapay. (Login or Signup to perform action)
Grab my RSS feeds now! OR Subscribe to The latest info by Email You can also send me a request on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or follow me on Google plus .

Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




2 comments:

Oyedepo John said...

Interesting! Thank you for taking your precious time to review our Hosting Site. It is quite impressive of you friend. You've actually said it all.

magento hosting said...

hanks for your posting. My spouse and i have always observed that the majority of people are desperate to lose weight when they wish to appear slim and also attractive.

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...