25 July, 2012

Twitter or BBM; Which is more addictive



I was on Twitter yesterday when a very good friend of mine (@JesseOguns ) tweeted a very interactive question which I'd throw to you soon in this post.
He said:
Which is more Addictive;BBM or Twitter?


However, I didn't reply that question simply because I haven't been a user of Blackberry Messenger so I can't really say. To avoid partialty, I kept my fingers crossed as I watched other peolple's replies.
Honestly, I would give it to twitter because it is not limited to a particular set of people unlike the BBM for Blackberry Users only thereby giving you a wider audience to whatever you have on your mind.
I also could grab few shots of people's reply to the Tweet above. Take a glance:





So what do you think? I'm asking you now... Which is more addictive; Twitter or BBM? [feel free to leave a comment below]

If you ain't following me on Twitter, What planet are you from? Follow me, @Olaryeankarh on Twitter now!



If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the share buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)
Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




2 comments:

Shola said...

Bbm. Always pinging

Bosun said...

Blackberry for life. Twitter is always dry and not fun like my bb messenger. U begin to look for followers all over twitter

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...