02 September, 2012

Airtel restricts users from using Opera Mini; Why?








Hello World! I noticed since Friday the 31st of August, 2012 that Airtel Nigeria has restricted it's users from accessing the internet using opera mini browser.
Hey! I wasn't told; I'm currently experiencing it...
But why?
Quite a good percentage of Nigerians use more of opera mini to browse the internet. It's unfair!
It really affected me I must say;
There are no official reasons for this and the last time I called the customer care service, I got a solution. They were having system upgrades and their lines ain't going through. Solution Indeed!
In the meantime, you can use UC browser as an alternative.
Download UC Browser from m.ucweb.com

Incase you're experiencing this also and would like to air your thoughts, Kindly leave a comment below.




If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the share buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)
Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




4 comments:

Segun said...

I am tired of all this rubbish by airtel. I can't browse since saturday. It is unfair really

Lizzy said...

I can't even remember where I threw my landtel sim from friday onward. They are so annoying nowadays

Abbey said...

Idiots! Tnk God 4 ds blog. Tut it waz only me. I jst pity pple that hav airtel as deir only sim

Tomiwa M said...

Don't just conclude that way. All our networks have their flops. We just have to keep managing the ones that satisfy us at the moment

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...