04 May, 2012

How I recovered my suspended twitter account within 7 days

If you got your twitter account suspended, I tell you it's normal! You must have gone against one rule or the other; I strongly advise you to read twitter rules and figure out why your account got suspended. This is because twitter doesn't notify users when and reason why accounts get suspended; you'll just suddenly find your account suspended when you try to login.
But wait... It once happened to me and i got my account back online within a week. Pleasant to the ears huh?
Well, first you need to submit a ticket telling twitter the issue you're having with your account. Make sure you select suspended account as your topic. [ Submit your ticket here]
After you have successfully submitted your ticket, you will be mailed using the email address of the suspended twitter account you input in the ticket. Read and Follow the instructions in the mail then your case will be filed on twitter's desk.
Now, to speed up your attention rate (No doubt there are lots of other suspended accounts with filed case); I have a friend who can help you look into the case and give you feedback within 24 hours.
She's mostly busy, so you have to request for your account's un-suspension in a polite manner.
Her twitter handle is @Delbius. Mention her in a tweet asking her to help you and you'd be replied as soon as possible.
She helped me with my can account, she can help you too!


If you like this post, tell your friends about it. Click on any of the sharing buttons (facebook, twitter, google buzz, etc.)
  Buy Olayinka Oladele a drink with Virtapay. (Login or Signup to perform action)
Grab my RSS feeds now! OR Subscribe to The latest info by Email You can also send me a request on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or follow me on Google plus .

Receive Updates In Your MailBox For Free

Enter your email address:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute to this Article; Kindly leave a comment below.
Thanks!

Followers

This blog has been moved to Mobile Raft Visit and check for newer and awesome posts. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...